Goni slow tissue recession

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sboling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My guess is that this is coincidental to another problem - or a reaction you to tho the perceived problem. Unless your sand has a huge anaerobic area - which was disturbed, etc. IMHO - something else is the cause - since I routinely mess up my sand. with no problem. No offense - its my opinion - perhaps someone else has a better answer - and in any case - I hope you figure it out.
Thanks for your help. Could be. It’s about 3 inch sand bed. I just hadn’t had any problems until then and I’ve seen competing advice about stirring the deep sandbeds due to release of things from the sand yet to be rid of by bacterial so it seems possible. Certainly could have been a coincidence. Everything is well in the tank but for this one coral. So I think I’m back on track but for saving this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new