Goniopora compatibility

FishRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order coral shipment from AquaSD. I’m stoked with what I ended up getting! But I just realized thing’s are a little cramped in the tank now so I have a couple of questions on coral compatibility. Are goniopora compatible with other gonis or alveopora. Also on a side note would it be ok to place a octospawn and hammer semi close together. Thanks in advance

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love ASD! I keep my gonis with other gonis, and my alveos with other alveos but I don't mix gonis and alveos. It maybe okay I just don't mix them so hopefully someone else will chime in on this.

It's okay to place an octospawn close to a hammer.

OP
OP
FishRN

FishRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love ASD! I keep my gonis with other gonis, and my alveos with other alveos but I don't mix gonis and alveos. It maybe okay I just don't mix them so hopefully someone else will chime in on this.

It's okay to place an octospawn close to a hammer.
They’re the best the freebies are always the best part! Thanks that’s kinda what I figured now to scape out the garden.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back