Goniopora in the wind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shirak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This might not be viewable unless you got a pc, but here’s a short video of some water action in my reef.
Yes! That’s what I’m talking about!

How long have you had the foxface for?
 
Only 3 weeks, got it from Reefchasers! Been a good addition, hoping it takes a liking to my GHA and does some browsing on the aquascape. I enjoy its friendliness to me coming up to the tank. I also enjoy watching it raise its dorsal fin around the bigger fish. Wasn’t easy getting it out of the net after acclimation. Probably shoulda put on some gloves, because its venomous spines were tangled in the net. Don’t like stressing out a fish that’s been boxed and airplaned across the country, sorted in another wharehouse, and then put on a truck before I get my hands on the box it’s been in for 24 hours. But this is the same guy that got a piece of Aiptasia Rx in my eye trying to clean the syringe. Kalk and whatever else that is in that product is not meant for the eyes. It’s day 3 after that oops and my eyes still hurts, hopefully no scarring!
 
I can’t enough of the tang going against the flow!!! If it was a baby, or something like a Banggai Cardinal fish, I wouldn’t be smiling, but you guys with lots of flow get it. 💪
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new