Gonipora help is it healing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jalvarez12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jalvarez12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
13
Location
boise idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this gonnipora and it looked bleached when I got it I can’t tell if it is healing and getting color back or what is the darker green spots coming in. (pic no filter)
IMG_0448.jpeg
 
Without before pic, it's hard to say. But it looks to be doing all right based on this picture.
 
More like some darker green is coming in you can see the spot on one polyp and a few closer to the base of the polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new