Gonipora help is it healing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jalvarez12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jalvarez12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
13
Location
boise idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this gonnipora and it looked bleached when I got it I can’t tell if it is healing and getting color back or what is the darker green spots coming in. (pic no filter)
IMG_0448.jpeg
 
Without before pic, it's hard to say. But it looks to be doing all right based on this picture.
 
More like some darker green is coming in you can see the spot on one polyp and a few closer to the base of the polyps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new