• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Goochsters rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tankster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goochsters colony SOLD

Large rock covered in Goochsters, $475 shipped or meet around Lansing, MI. A couple of majanos hitchhikers here and there. SOLD

1DSC_3924 (Large).jpg
1DSC_3941 (Large).jpg
1DSC_3925 (Large).jpg


For size reference, the rock is in the bottom center of 4' tank

1DSC_3955 (Large).jpg
pencil.png
 
Last edited:
I have seen this rock in person and it has over 1000+ (yes, thousand) polyps on it. The polyps are packed in very tight together and the rock is very large!
 
That is super sweet!
 
will be cutting up and selling locally if no takers. :sad:
 
will be cutting up and selling locally if no takers. :sad:


That would be a shame.:(

That is a beautiful zoanthid colony and I would take it in a second, if I had that kind of cash.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new