Good budget RO DI system

Attachments

  • amazon.png
    amazon.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 105
I have been using this system for my new 46 gallon reef tank. It takes my Midwest (hard) city tap water down to 0ppm TDS. It’s on the slow side, which is tedious when first filling the tank, but has been just fine for me since then for water changes. And the price can’t be beat!

Amazon product ASIN B00204CQF6
 
The cheapest best system is the RO Buddy, but it’s very slow gallons per hour and need to change the DI cartridge frequently. I have this now cause I was shopping on a budget and it works for me, I just need to plan ahead cause it’s slow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new