Good evening all

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjilge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cjilge

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
ok
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Chris from OK. I have been in the hooby for about 6 years or so. I upgraded to a 150 rr tank last year specs are 6-80watt t5's, 31 blocks of leds, mp40, drilled 55gl custom sump with 20gl fuge, aqua c ev180 skimmer. It is a mixed reef containing 4 wrasse, 2 tangs, pair of ocelaris clowns, randals goby, by color blenny, 1 black 1 yellow clown goby, pair of cleaner shrimp, pair of acro crabs, serpent star, sea cuc, misc inverts. My kids love it and my 4yr old goes to local club meetings and demanded to be a member. I'm starting a 12gl nano ccube for her that will be a RBTA and clown pair tank with maybe a randals goby which is her favorite. Glad to join the group.

Chris
 
Welcome!! 6 years should be enough time
For u to know what you are doing bro. But if you need help or anything im
Sure all of us here can help. Now let's see them
Pics!! :-)
 
Thanks, I've got it mostly figured out, lol but I still manage to screw things up once in awhile. I need to take some new pics and get them posted. It will be a few days due to we have a sw conference tomorrow here in OK and will be listening to great speakers and picking up some nice eye candy for the tank! :) but I will get some pics.
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 
Hi Chris! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new