Good experiences over the year

  • Thread starter Thread starter banik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

banik

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
2,275
Reaction score
2,865
Location
Connecticut
Just want to drop in my positive review. I'm lucky enough to be in the local shipping zone and have bought from live sales, specials, and reefnbid. Everything was great. I won a torch on one of the live sales that was missing from my box, and it was easy and smooth to get that sorted out.

Recommended.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new