good guy or bad guy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
lol he didn't seem as long as the original post, but then again he was scrunched up. if I can get him out of the coral ill take a picture. all the snails I bought from reef cleaners lured him out, the light had just been shut off for 10min.
 
yea I would post another pic but I'm too lazy to hop on the computer. lol I'm always on my iPhone..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new