Good live feeder fish for Golden Dwarf Moray Eel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anarcha0s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anarcha0s

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
98
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you take a look at my other thread you will see I'm having a lot of trouble getting my golden dwarf to eat. It seems he came straight from the ocean so he may still be accustomed to live food. I'm desperate to get him to eat (I got him Dec 21st) so I'm willing to try live food even if its more expensive.
Whats a good fish I can try to feed him? I know to stay away from goldfish and such.
 
Any shrimp would do. But $10/25 for a peppermint/cleaner shrimp would be crazy unless you got cash to burn. Ghost if you can find them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new