Good morning America just contact me about my palytoxin experience.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think he deserves some apologies;-)

Again, some of us knew he wasn't doing it intentionally to damage the hobby - we were worried about GMA adding their spin due to the latest reports.

Overall, was a fun thread while it lasted :) Back to reading Ich threads.

SCMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, some of us knew he wasn't doing it intentionally to damage the hobby - we were worried about GMA adding their spin due to the latest reports.

Overall, was a fun thread while it lasted :) Back to reading Ich threads.

Exactly! It wasn't Mario I was worried about. Though I also didn't expect a sudden world/hobby ending type of scenario to begin with like some.

OP
OP
Superrmario

Superrmario

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys / gals. Thanks for the Kudo's, and there is no need to apologize. I have a fairly thick layer of skin. I am glad it worked out as a educational piece.

I didn't mention this before, but I did take a lot of your opinions and thought about them. I spoke to the producer multiple times and explained "Our Fears", but I made her aware that I felt this should be brought to the laymen who may want to jump into our community. I asked many times who is involved and also stressed multiple times this cannot go over as a detrimental piece. I was made aware that there were going to be medical professionals and coral suppliers involved and it would be strictly and educational piece. At that time, I felt comfortable enough to follow though.

The producer of the show never asked me one negative question, only our symptoms our prognosis and what people should take from that.

Have a good day!

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys / gals. Thanks for the Kudo's, and there is no need to apologize. I have a fairly thick layer of skin. I am glad it worked out as a educational piece.

I didn't mention this before, but I did take a lot of your opinions and thought about them. I spoke to the producer multiple times and explained "Our Fears", but I made her aware that I felt this should be brought to the laymen who may want to jump into our community. I asked many times who is involved and also stressed multiple times this cannot go over as a detrimental piece. I was made aware that there were going to be medical professionals and coral suppliers involved and it would be strictly and educational piece. At that time, I felt comfortable enough to follow though.

The producer of the show never asked me one negative question, only our symptoms our prognosis and what people should take from that.

Have a good day!

Well if you woulda said that before!!!! lol was fun fighting with you yesterday ;)

NicksMixedReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video. I really like the parts talking about how corals are living creatures. So many people forget that and go through it like candy.

clee36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine if the news had any idea of what else we are allowed to keep? They would have a field day with it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sure do live my "sea skunks" don't you? LOL!

Man a nice R2R sticker on that tank would have looked great! HA!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...wow read through this and some people need to chill out and not be so rude. You can have your opinions but you do not have to treat someone else like crap to make your point known.

ReefMadScientist

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...wow read through this and some people need to chill out and not be so rude. You can have your opinions but you do not have to treat someone else like crap to make your point known.
I know!!! Shame those people...

denver.jpg

Back