Good morning it's Tuesday

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, rise and shine before your late like me. Stuck in traffic. Wish everyone a Great day. God bless you all

uploadfromtaptalk1343731658512.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Good morning SteelerFan. I don't like traffic. I just woke up and have work at noon. It's going to be a great day. :)
 
Good morning... Luckily I have the day off so no worrying about traffic here :) Not to rub it in or anything :xd:
 
I don't go into work until 6:00 p.m., so no traffic for me, either! Have a good day at work! : )
 
Good morning... I never wish traffic like that on anyone. My commute is about 10 miles but I live in the Hamptons and have to dodge cars worth more then I make in 10 years with people that only drive them when they come to the Hamptons otherwise they are in taxi's, or the subway...
 
Morning! My commute is a whopping 3 min:)

Now I'm on a hurry up and wait project, so lots of time to post:)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new