Good morning (thursday)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shred5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning reef2reef. Lets see if we can get this thread going again.
Warmer here today after a cold night, sunny high in the mid 60's. Slow at work today and just finishing up my second cup of coffee. . I spent last night cleaning my reef and making water for the week.

Have a great day.
 
Hi Dave and happy Thursday everyone! Mid 70's here today and sunny! I am trying to tie up some loose ends and get ready for MACNA. :D
 
Hi Dave and happy Thursday everyone! Mid 70's here today and sunny! I am trying to tie up some loose ends and get ready for MACNA. :D

Well have fun at macna, always a blast. I completely forgot about it this year.
 
It's mid 70's here today, too! It's so nice out!

Hubby is working from home today so maybe I'll be able to get some housework done today! :)
 
So lucky you guys! It's in the 80s here and only getting hotter! Where are you clouds!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
So lucky you guys! It's in the 80s here and only getting hotter! Where are you clouds!

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

I'll trade! I used to live in Clermont & I miss it every single day.
 
You guys are lucky! I've got mid 60's here today! The temp says 59 right now! I've got the day off today! Might do a little water change!
 
Well, it's the afternoon, but good afternoon, everyone!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new