Good Morning!

Good morning... :)
 
Good morning! Just putting the new live rock in the tank. I did the overnight thing in a bucket as suggested. So far it looks like the hitchhikers are a few brittle stars, a few small (non-aiptasia) anemones, 2 types of caulerpa, a porcelain crab and plenty of others I imagine.
 
Last edited:
Good morning! No rain here. I won't talk about our weather too much. People often get annoyed when I tell them about the weather here in the winter.
only when i hear about "wind chills of sixty degrees" :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new