Good Morning!

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I hit a display last week that was absolutely amazing. Several things went with the music. The ground, trees the wall. Here is a taste of what we watched. 3 different tunes, with totally different displays. I only recorded one. At the end it blows snow, very cool!

Now that is a light show!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo hoo. Just got a winter weather alert!!! 4-8 inches expected. I flippin' love sledding at night! We all turn our lights on and sled in the street. We live on a big hill. :)
Pics / videos needed of this - or it didn't happen! :)

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing fun here today.

59 deg and rain

Cleaning the whole house after a week long visit with the daughter, son-in-law, and the granddaughter

I’ll spend the day reliving the past week

e34a67cf5181d743f399d19c4340fed0.jpg

Pic inside the Savannah/ Hilton Head airport

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cajuns. Ha! Y'all taught me!
Honestly, even though my last name does end in "-eaux," I can't claim much Cajun influence. I grew up in different parts of the country because my dad was in the Air Force. So, I am kind of a hodgepodge of different areas - North Dakota, Kansas, (southern) California (in the late 60s early 70s no less) and Louisiana. How's that for a weird mix? So, if any of you ever wonder, "What is up with that dude," now you know. :)

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, even though my last name does end in "-eaux," I can't claim much Cajun influence. I grew up in different parts of the country because my dad was in the Air Force. So, I am kind of a hodgepodge of different areas - North Dakota, Kansas, (southern) California (in the late 60s early 70s no less) and Louisiana. How's that for a weird mix? So, if any of you ever wonder, "What is up with that dude," now you know. :)
Funny, one of my best friends is a -eaux. Lamoreaux

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Wishing everyone a Wonderful Sunday!

Just finishing my first cup of coffee and thumbing through some posts. I stumbled across one where this person was really struggling to the point of quiting and everyone went all in to help save this person's dream of keeping a reef. I don't know about how you feel but I feel very blessed to belong to a forum where everyone pulls together and helps each other. If the rest of the world would take this approach with everything else in life just think how much better life could be. Thanks R2R and its members for being the best of the best!

Now back to the coffee maker. :)

Link that thread so I can see it!

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! Took the furbabies out to go potty and yes that's me:

FxJvk.jpg

I can never get use to the cold!

Spent half the day taking the dryer apart yesterday because it was making this sound:

tenor (1).gif

Fixed it with some grease. Chilling out today!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Grand Kids are all excited for Christmas and kind of noisy which is driving me crazy so I decided to take them for a little walk by the sea. In their Pajamas :rolleyes:

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Grand Kids are all excited for Christmas and kind of noisy which is driving me crazy so I decided to take them for a little walk by the sea. In their Pajamas :rolleyes:

A blow dryer with a long extension cord will have them ready to drive in short order! Lol o_O

Paul, Cabin fever is at defcon level 100 at our house! Grandkids must be snorting pure sugar to achieve maximum "climb the walls" straight jacket effect! ;Muted:confused:;Dead;Rage:eek::mad:;Wacky

Edit: and add two furbabies to the mix and you have a three ring circus!

(I wouldn't have it any other way!)

Last edited:

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all...cold and rainy here, I’ll be making a pot of chicken and dumplings later and hoping for a zen afternoon. Spent all yesterday suit shopping with dear hubby for my son’s upcoming wedding on the 20th - men are harder to shop with than women ha!

Friday night I got to check off a bucket list item, we saw Trans Siberian Orchestra and were blown away...

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03V875TaFXdBI4NT-484MV9LQ#University_of_Tennessee

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all...cold and rainy here, I’ll be making a pot of chicken and dumplings later and hoping for a zen afternoon. Spent all yesterday suit shopping with dear hubby for my son’s upcoming wedding on the 20th - men are harder to shop with than women ha!

Friday night I got to check off a bucket list item, we saw Trans Siberian Orchestra and were blown away...

https://share.icloud.com/photos/03V875TaFXdBI4NT-484MV9LQ#University_of_Tennessee

They put on a great show! If anybody hasn't seen them, get some tickets. You won't be disappointed!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 103 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back