Good Morning!

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just want someone to fix your coffee in the morning. :) I wish all of us in this thread were neighbors. What a neighborhood that would be. Lots of great tank sitters too! :)

It would be "that weird neighborhood with the eerie blue glow". The water tower would hold RO/DI. Your neighbor would come over to ask to borrow your PAR meter instead of your lawnmower. Weekends everyone in the neighborhood would put up "Frag Sale" signs and set up in their driveways. :D

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be "that weird neighborhood with the eerie blue glow". The water tower would hold RO/DI. Your neighbor would come over to ask to borrow your PAR meter instead of your lawnmower. Weekends everyone in the neighborhood would put up "Frag Sale" signs and set up in their driveways. :D
My hippie kid will mow lawns for frags!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just want someone to fix your coffee in the morning. :) I wish all of us in this thread were neighbors. What a neighborhood that would be. Lots of great tank sitters too! :)

I LOVE this! OMG, do you have a brochure! We could all have saltwater pools!!!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two water towers. One for RO/DI & one for salt! :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabby48 for the record we call those cutoffs Daisy Dukes and wear them with boots.
images

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think cutoff's started in the 60s. Hippie folks repurposing old jeans. I lived in southern California in parts of the 60s & 70s. I was almost a hippie. I still hate getting haircuts. :p

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I wonder if there would be any arguments over which salt mix to use?

May have to have a Red Sea red and blue bucket tower!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. I’m not very good at being on time for this thread.

That would be great! Then my tank would actually have water. It’s been disappointing looking at a empty tank all summer, fall and now winter.
Problem is with a neighborhood full of great people I want a bigger tank. Always did but wanted to keep it little more manageable for the first go. That said it’s 112 gallons.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow, where do I sign up? I don't even need to tour the model home. :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. I’m not very good at being on time for this thread.

That would be great! Then my tank would actually have water. It’s been disappointing looking at a empty tank all summer, fall and now winter.
Problem is with a neighborhood full of great people I want a bigger tank. Always did but wanted to keep it little more manageable for the first go. That said it’s 112 gallons.
So, a few seasons without water? Have you seen my build thread? o_O I am almost embarrassed to mention it. I have had rock curing since 2015. :eek:

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, a few seasons without water? Have you seen my build thread? o_O I am almost embarrassed to mention it. I have had rock curing since 2015. :eek:

I hope I’m not that slow haha. My rock is only collecting cobwebs along with my light.
May I ask what is your hold up?
My excuse is I need to have somethings replace to cleanup my well water before my rodi. That said some thing in life are making that hard.

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.0%
Back