OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! What happened was we had our basement wall fixed. It had been buckled in for years (purchased it that way in 2010) and we want to sell soon so I figured wed better get it fixed. If it increases my homes value even 10G its worth it as it only costed me 7. The original stairs going into my house was one of those cement casts, and when they pulled them away from the house they broke (we knew going into it they would) so I'm going to take measurements and get some wood and build myself a nice wooden staircase to get into my house.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! Nothing exciting here we are in Santa Rosa NM slowly making our way back home. Another 487 miles until I get to see how well my father in law done watching the tanks. His last comment was.... everything is still alive but you have this algea stuff on the glass. I'm expecting minimal issues. I'm excited to set my new tunze ato up and get it running. Wishing everyone a GREAT DAY!!!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning! Nothing exciting here we are in Santa Rosa NM slowly making our way back home. Another 487 miles until I get to see how well my father in law done watching the tanks. His last comment was.... everything is still alive but you have this algea stuff on the glass. I'm expecting minimal issues. I'm excited to set my new tunze ato up and get it running. Wishing everyone a GREAT DAY!!!
And baby nems

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everybody! Got the day off, going to build me some stairs :)

Morn'in

Deja vu my old brain, and a variation of one of the greatest songs ever written: "....and she's building a stairway to heaven." :D:cool:

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabs Mcjones Building stairs going up or down? lol, I couldn't resist. :)

And just as important and often overlooked, if you are using “left handed nails”, be sure to use a left handed hammer.

Same if using right handed nails.

Wouldn’t want you to lose a thumb!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, make sure you build that thing to code. If Wisconsin is anything like NJ, you need a whole new CO on the sale of a house....with all three inspections. Current code no longer allows totally open risers. Need to be solid or not be open more than 4 inches.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, make sure you build that thing to code. If Wisconsin is anything like NJ, you need a whole new CO on the sale of a house....with all three inspections. Current code no longer allows totally open risers. Need to be solid or not be open more than 4 inches.
Thanks for the tip :) I planned on having it completely closed off. Less to mow and weed later lol

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back