Good Morning!

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all.
I just paid my marina for the summer slip and I need about $1,000.00 worth of work on some shift cables. I am sure it does as the boat is 19 years old and I only replaced one of the two cables. I have never paid anyone for anything before in my life and this is bothering me. I could change those cables but my new titanium knee won't allow me to bend down and the marina where the boat is won't let me do the work anyway. :confused:

Oh well, I just hope they do it the way I would as I don't trust anyone to do anything. :rolleyes:

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning all.
I just paid my marina for the summer slip and I need about $1,000.00 worth of work on some shift cables. I am sure it does as the boat is 19 years old and I only replaced one of the two cables. I have never paid anyone for anything before in my life and this is bothering me. I could change those cables but my new titanium knee won't allow me to bend down and the marina where the boat is won't let me do the work anyway. :confused:

Oh well, I just hope they do it the way I would as I don't trust anyone to do anything. :rolleyes:
Now that is what I call a Captive Audience.;) I do all my own work too. My marina doesn't let other mechanics in unless they have 5 Mil in insurance:eek: This is why https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/marina-boat-fires-in-metro-detroit

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got to believe if he spent as much time on the stairs as he does posting here, he's halfway to heaven by now! :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D:cool:

Hilarious!

I also think he would make an excellent greeter at WalMart!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is like the mayor of R2R.
Oooh I like that. I wonder if rev and Daniel would let me put that under my user name instead if millepora maniac :D

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back