Good Morning!

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!!

Tank maintenance day. My wife volunteered me to help a local reefer through her Facebook. I asked her what is it this person needs help with and all she said was....I don't know he just said he needed help. I have no idea what this involves, I hope it's nothing crazy like moving a tank into a basement. I guess I will know more in a few hours. :)
She's awesome!
 
Good morning all and Happy Sunday!!

Tank maintenance day. My wife volunteered me to help a local reefer through her Facebook. I asked her what is it this person needs help with and all she said was....I don't know he just said he needed help. I have no idea what this involves, I hope it's nothing crazy like moving a tank into a basement. I guess I will know more in a few hours. :)

Okay, all we need to do is move this down these steps @hdsoftail1065

r2r.jpg
 
Morning everyone!!!
 
Things you should known by the time you are my age

Don't try to empty the paper shredder bin when the wind is blowing 30 miles an hour

I can picture this. hahahahaha
 
Happy Monday Reeferonis.

Just think collectively, R2R could be considered the sixth ocean of the world. The R2R Ocean. It really is true. I would love to know the number of gallons R2R users claim. @Sallstrom alone has a big chunk!

 
Happy Monday Reeferonis.

Just think collectively, R2R could be considered the sixth ocean of the world. The R2R Ocean. It really is true. I would love to know the number of gallons R2R users claim. @Sallstrom alone has a big chunk!
Good morning! Even though it's already lunch here :)

I only take care of the tanks. There're not mine. If they were, I would have needed to be rich and crazy. And I'm not rich. ;)
 
Morning survived the wind...I think, need to check the house in the light, @Crabs Mcjones Did you get cought-up in that pile-up 100 plus cars?
Did not. But heard about it. Pretty bad. Had super high winds here last night as well
 
Did not. But heard about it. Pretty bad. Had super high winds here last night as well

Hate to hear of this accident and the magnitude...ouch.

High winds here last night as well.
 
Morning survived the wind...I think, need to check the house in the light, @Crabs Mcjones Did you get cought-up in that pile-up 100 plus cars?

Wowser, 110+ pileup? Hope all were okay.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new