Good Morning!

Morning everyone, I wish I could say it's a Good Morning, but I'm in a bit of a slum the past two days. But I hope everyone else is doing well and having a great friday!:)
 
Not a thread I participate in, but it's good to see Don @Flippers4pups sitting up drinking a cup of Joe.

As to today, I'm actually watching the PGA that is being played up by Don...it's a course I've had the pleasure of playing numerous times while living in St. Louis.
But we would all love it if you did ;)
 
Good Morning! Everyone! Unfortunately I'm working this morning, but the Death Wish coffee is brewing and i'll be up and running in no time ;)
 
On our way to do some vehicle shopping. First stop Lamborghini dealership, McLaren then toyota and Chevrolet ;Wacky;Hilarious
Don't forget the Bugatti dealership. I hear they just came out with a Bugatti Chiron Sport. 1,479 horsepower quad turbocharged 8.0 litre 16 piston engine ;)
 
Don't forget the Bugatti dealership. I hear they just came out with a Bugatti Chiron Sport. 1,479 horsepower quad turbocharged 8.0 litre 16 piston engine ;)

When shopping for a car, I prefer the the bigger quieter ride of a Rolls.
 
What happened?
A lot going on, been overwhelmed and frustrated the past couple days with work and home life. I'm good now :) Everything seems to have calmed down and gotten back on track.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new