Good Morning!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I guess I have always missed it in my feed. I usually don't go past page 2. LOL! U bet I will beat you all here, now that I know about this! I get up at 3:00am ET for work!

Whoa! 0300 is uhhh... unfathomable. Not much traffic for your commute.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally some of that upper Midwest heat and humidity comes our way on a westerly breeze. Letting it heat up for a while; golf at 1:15.

Change out the media on CO2 scrubber, baste for AEFW, and more iced coffee.
you are welcome to share

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone! I got to be Lumberjack Crabs yesterday. We had a maple tree in our front yard that cracked in half. And to save my house we had to cut it down. If the one half would have fallen that would have been my garage gone. It was big but with the help of my family we tackled it. 20200603_125533.jpg

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I guess I have always missed it in my feed. I usually don't go past page 2. LOL! U bet I will beat you all here, now that I know about this! I get up at 3:00am ET for work!
When things get back to somewhat normal, thats what time I get up for work also. Seeing as were still limited, we haven't been opening till 7 so I don't have to go in till 5.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When things get back to somewhat normal, thats what time I get up for work also. Seeing as were still limited, we haven't been opening till 7 so I don't have to go in till 5.

I used to be a morning person. No, really. I was for decades.

About time for a factory reset now that we are just a couple weeks away from phase 2 reopening.

Angelwolf21203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh look! I closed out the thread yesterday, and I'm starting in up again today! Starting to wonder if I even have a life...;Meh Sitting in my car, drinking my coffee and thinking up ways I can play "sick" so I can go home. It's 3:45 am here, and 54°. Hopefully everyone out there has a good day!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so today i adjusted the spray bar on my return line, to allow it to be under the surface so oil doesn't pool up behind it, removed the glass tops, moved the rock, and re-positioned my zoa.
all this because the zoa seemed to be getting long-limbed. it seems to be looking for more light. this probably belongs on the build thread but otherwise my "Good Morning" post would consist of boiling hummingbird nectar and that i have grey and Piney squirrels and chipmunks eating seed in my back yard IMG_1491.jpeg IMG_1493.jpeg

Good Morning Reefers!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Some national parks remind visitors to take extra precaution avoiding bears, advising they wear noisy little bells to avoid startling the animals. They should recognize the difference between the dung of a black bear and a grizzly. Black bear dung is smaller and contains berries. Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back