Good Morning!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems I forgot about this thread yesterday.....I was more worried about getting my glasses fixed! Was holding my kitten when he reached up and pulled my glasses off my face. When I tried to pull them away from him, they snapped in half at the nose!

Couldn't get into an eye doctor yesterday(need my yearly exam anyways), so I have to go today. Good thing I wear contacts also, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Anyways, happy Tuesday morning!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems I forgot about this thread yesterday.....I was more worried about getting my glasses fixed! Was holding my kitten when he reached up and pulled my glasses off my face. When I tried to pull them away from him, they snapped in half at the nose!

Couldn't get into an eye doctor yesterday(need my yearly exam anyways), so I have to go today. Good thing I wear contacts also, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Anyways, happy Tuesday morning!
1A4C406D-87F0-4841-8E83-B32784E51F4C.gif

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm that blind without my glasses, but it's a good thing I wear contacts too! Or that would be me driving the 60 miles to the city for the exam.
E4F7D5E4-94D3-449B-82FE-E02FC2D5CA8B.gif

I couldn’t decide.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...and people say that we don't have seasons here in Florida. It's past June 1st and our rainy season has definitely started!

giphy.gif

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 14k bulbs are here finally.

I made 2 orders with a company I have bought stuff from many times. Around $1000. I get tracking numbers
The first shipment was delivered in Rosewood Ca. I emailed the company I bought them from and reminded them I live in West Virginia. USPS
The other shipment was delivered and signed for somewhere but not to/by me. FedEx

I did eventually get all the stuff I ordered, but I am not buying live stuff right now from the internet.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many many years ago I kept a volitan lion with a panther grouper(didn't know better back then). Beautiful fish, but would not go well in my reef this go round.
my dream sheet of LFS browsing does not include a lionfish, but Oh, Mama! the panther rang my bell ! ! oh well in a future build, maybe.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be aware, the panther is a grouper, and they get HUGE!!!! And at a very fast pace.

Mine outgrew my 150 in just over a year when starting out the size of a small baby clown, and feeding live foods was a pain with where I live.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be aware, the panther is a grouper, and they get HUGE!!!! And at a very fast pace.

Mine outgrew my 150 in just over a year when starting out the size of a small baby clown, and feeding live foods was a pain with where I live.
yeah and that is what deflated my balloon enough to get my feet back in reality.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 126 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back