Good Morning!

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been sitting in line for 2.5 hours at Sam's Club trying to get a new phone, so my morning hasn't been the best, but I think k the rest of my day will be good once I get out of the store haha

Hope everyone else is having a good morning though!

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings and Good Morning.

I roast my own coffee since I prefer a light roast. I order green beans from https://www.sweetmarias.com/. It also allows me to get a variety of beans from around the world.

My preference is Ethiopia coffee because of its flavor.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of coffee, my company gave me a gift for ten years of service with them and a catalog to choose from, along with a retirement cash amount when I retire from there. Me and the wife chose a nice coffee maker that comes with a grinder. Should be here any day now. Can't wait to grind our own coffee!

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of coffee, my company gave me a gift for ten years of service with them and a catalog to choose from, along with a retirement cash amount when I retire from there. Me and the wife chose a nice coffee maker that comes with a grinder. Should be here any day now. Can't wait to grind our own coffee!
You might be able to buy death wish in whole bean. To all who haven't tried it, your missing out!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still morning here, and snowing big fluffy flakes. A great day to clean the powerheads.
... and I'm going to check out that coffee!!
Same here! Where are you from?

Back