OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has such nice views this morning! Meanwhile... I'm staring at some paint cans :p pretending they're fish.

IMG_9395.JPG
You could always open the paint cans and paint a fish :)

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much better than paint cans!!
Got that right! I'll be staring at them soon enough... I did find a really cool piece. A cluster of oyster shells grown together. I think I'll bleach it and use in the new setup rockwork.

IMG_9402.JPG

IMG_9403.JPG

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning to all! I can honestly say I've never been more happy to get to work. Before you all go crazy on me let me explain. My 5 year old, Grace, discovered taylor swift this weekend. So my TV has been playing youtube music videos of Taylor Swift all weekend. Needless to say I was super excited to come to work today :D:D

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning to all! I can honestly say I've never been more happy to get to work. Before you all go crazy on me let me explain. My 5 year old, Grace, discovered taylor swift this weekend. So my TV has been playing youtube music videos of Taylor Swift all weekend. Needless to say I was super excited to come to work today :D:D

Good morning. Lol our little girl is in love with her song ( look what you made me do) omg we have to listen to that song 20times a day now so she can dance and try to sing it.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! It's FRIDAY!.....but its friday the 13th!...hope everyone is well and safe, and stay away from any black cats, ladders, mirrors, and Camp Crystal Lake! :p

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Saturday morning everyone! I hope all are well, and if you're in the north and have to go out today drive safe! There's at least a 2 inch ice and slush mix and the roads are slippery :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back