Good Morning!

... I am supposed to put something into the tank or take something out. I have realized no one else knows either. Another bit of reef keeping magic. Siggy will tell me I am ranting again.
Just your reflection on the water, I try to see mine daily, before I add or remove something. If I followed the advice of all the experts I would just be chasing my tail.

Good morning, day 3 of playing hooky and winding down in my castle and getting some chores done
 
Just your reflection on the water, I try to see mine daily, before I add or remove something. If I followed the advice of all the experts I would just be chasing my tail.

Good morning, day 3 of playing hooky and winding down in my castle and getting some chores done

I prefer smoke on the water

on 8 track tape

Its Jomamas fault.
 
Good morning, day 3 of playing hooky and winding down in my castle and getting some chores done

I'm not exactly playing hooky but I opted to work from home the past 3 days. Close enough. Testing some trace elements inbetween working.
 
Been a long week for sure. Have been throwing up for the past 3 days and have a 103-degree fever. :eek:;Vomit

Feel better...I hate it for you.
 
Good morning
We had a big storm and the power has been out since 2pm Friday. Hail the size of walnuts. It was supposed to be fixed by 10pm Friday C6CC1721-FF64-49CE-8155-01513DAA7986.jpeg they changed it to 12pm Saturday
So we went and got a generator and I am on my phone
My tank got down to 73. We will see. I have the return pump, skimmer and heaters running now
We got the garage freezer going to save most of the food.

Time for a warm beer.
Fumbling around in the dark I managed to knock my flex pvc drain out of the sump and flooded the stand when the return pump came on

Lots of electric wires and saltwater everywhere
When you get so tired you are stupid and you weren’t real smart to begin with
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new