Good Morning!

No idea what it was or when it happened. I would guess a spider. There is a black spot in the center the size of a BB. The red area is still getting larger but it is thinning and looks less angry.
We have to give the drugs time to work.

That sounds exactly what I had when I got bit by a brown recluse spider.

Hope she feels better soon!
 
Good friend and fishing buddy passed this week. Just finished mowing the lawn sat down and died. Had his boots on and that is just the way he would have wanted it. Still a tough week for my friends. Life is not all it cracked up to be some days...
Sorry to hear.
 
Notification Alert Test:cool:
images
 
Yup, as the servers reboot, any hastags that you've subscribed to are popping up, i'm up to about 3,400 notifications ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
It seems that not only that we received all our lost notifications but I seem to have lost the one I was receiving like this tread :confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new