Good Morning!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Folks. Headed out for an Easter ham and TP ;Wacky soon. Been awhile since I have gone so not sure what Ill find.
A while since you have gone to the bathroom? ;Hilarious

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning to all you wonderful Salty Sickos!

It appears that there are a number of us who woke up early today. I'm already well into my third cup of coffee.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a butt to smoke, only reason I'm up early.

Heavy metal and smoking some butt, what could be better? Maybe some better weather, but unfortuanly I can't control mother nature.

I hope you're cranking songs with the word "smoke" in them and those that reference "butts"!

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Today I am making a road trip to deliver a rocking chair to Kirk and Jane for the babies. Monday at 6am she goes to the hospital for a C section to deliver the twins.
I am not allowed to see them. I am taking the chair and sticking it in the garage and leaving. Jeanna lives in Morgantown also and has been staying in for 2 weeks so she can be around them and take care of their dogs SO I can't see her either.
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Here I go.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning and be well as we try to do the whole physically-distanced and socially-connected thing.

VirtualHug.gif

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A cup might help get things GOING ;).... I should have seen that coming
I am posting again for the sole purpose of dragging this discussion back down the toilet. Thanks all for making it so easy.
Happy Friday!

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of regulator are you using?

The ARM coarse has been causing some people issues that have usually run ReBorn in their CaRx. It seems no one knows if TLF will be making ReBorn anymore.
44 here right now and it's as warm as it will get today. Rain expected later.

Bill included two dual regulators, not sure the brand, it just says EN562. I opted to include the automatic failover to backup CO2 bottle. PITA to get retail refills around here even in normal times.

Reborn had such large market share (apparently) so they must be really struggling to source the raw product. If you have a thread link for ARM Coarse discussion that would be great. Bill's units apparently run higher than typical pH. Not sure if that is good or bad relative to ARM. Most of my initial fill will be chopped up coral from my re-aquascape project.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning at nearly noon. waiting on UPS it has my calcium tester and magnesium test, Cupramine and tongs. i rec'd my copper test yesterday. will test today and water change tomorrow. setting up QT with water change water and fresh SW. Almost ready for new livestock. oh boy oh boy! and Good Friday to all!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back