Good Morning!

good morning all..only 90 and humid today,that's all..oh yeah t'storms too yay,have a great day all ;)
 
Morning. I'm ready for my day.

SnoopyNap.gif
 
Blessed are the reefkeepers for they shall know peace (and frenzied countermeasures) Happy Sunday Y'all!
my yard ,wife seen ;) V__E8D5.jpg
 
as adults we know life in this plane is short and ends. we love and are touched by some of those we share our time with. I choose to be grateful for the pain of loss. it is by feeling that, that i honor those I have been blessed to have in my journey. So even amid pain, it is a Good Morning! I Thank those who rose to meet the challenge, to go in harm's way to protect those they loved. Who fell, not to rise again on this plane. Who, by their deeds, we live. Have a full heart on this Memorial Day.
 
somber good morning all...
somber memorial day...
THANK YOU, to all who ALL who have served and are currently serving
 
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY AND A SALUTE TO OUR VETERANS !!!!

1590421313208.png
 
Last edited:
Good Morning

Daisy has passed.
Someone has a sig line around here that I always think of when a dog dies:

"The short lives of our dogs is offset by the unconditional love they have for us"

Something to that level anyways, but not the exact wording in their sig line. You get the idea either way. Sorry for the loss @WVNed.

And good tuesday morning! Supposed to be in the 80's today with bright sunshine. I think winter FINALLY ended?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new