Good Morning!

Good morning everyone.

giphy.gif
 
Good morning! Its monday!
giphy.gif
 
Mosquitos here are Horrible !!! Yesterday morning, came home from work and about 21 bites in 3 minutes. Got in vehicle to park in garage and at least a dozen I killed inside the vehicle !
RIGHT NOW ANYTHING I HATE MORE THAN A MOSQUITO IS TWO OF THEM !!!!
 
Mosquitos here are Horrible !!! Yesterday morning, came home from work and about 21 bites in 3 minutes. Got in vehicle to park in garage and at least a dozen I killed inside the vehicle !
RIGHT NOW ANYTHING I HATE MORE THAN A MOSQUITO IS TWO OF THEM !!!!
Oh yea, we were outside a couple nights ago helping the neighbors with something, and we were getting chewed up.
They're relentless.
 
Morning everybody! :)
 
i am just as good at taking pictures through my window as i am taking ones through the glass of my DT (skill not apparent or acquired, lol) i included the shot of the red bellied woodpecker for scale, no not ivory billed, just a juvenile Pileated

IMG_1564.jpeg IMG_1561.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new