giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
LIKE HE DID NOT ALREADY ??

A man walks into a bar with a pork pie on his head. The barman asks, “Why are you wearing a pork pie on your head?” The man replies, “It’s a family tradition. We always wear pork pies on our heads on Tuesday.” The barman remarks, “But it’s Wednesday.” Sheepishly, the man says, “Man, I must look like a real fool.”

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

Day 4 of quarantine. Yup, got exposed to a confirmed case. My idiot buddy brought it back from Florida. We were doing essential work together on July 4th. (And yes, golf is essential work.) Pretty sure I did not get it, nor am I at particular risk, but following the guidelines.

On the bright side, all that deferred maintenance is getting done.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

Day 4 of quarantine. Yup, got exposed to a confirmed case. My idiot buddy brought it back from Florida. We were doing essential work together on July 4th. (And yes, golf is essential work.) Pretty sure I did not get it, nor am I at particular risk, but following the guidelines.

On the bright side, all that deferred maintenance is getting done.

Hope you're in the clear soon! My family in FL have been grumbling a lot about all the visitors. Rumor has it Disney World is re-opening this Saturday! o_O

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you're in the clear soon! My family in FL have been grumbling a lot about all the visitors. Rumor has it Disney World is re-opening this Saturday! o_O
Interesting as florida is listed as a major hotspot right now. Up here in NY where our cases have slowly been declining, the local water/amusement park still has not gotten the green light to open.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks! CT is now (finally) one of the least affected states so it is a bit ironic. My buddy was supposed to quarantine after returning from FL. Now me and another buddy are locked down. Our fourth player already had it BAD back early March. He is still dealing with symptoms.

Interesting as florida is listed as a major hotspot right now. Up here in NY where our cases have slowly been declining, the local water/amusement park still has not gotten the green light to open.

I feel like outdoor stuff is so much safer. Guess I am personally putting that theory to the test as we speak. We had several million people marching side by side for BLM around here -- and cases went down.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hope for the best! My husband would completely agree that golf is essential work.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back