Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Q: What do cats eat for breakfast?
A: Mice Krispies.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Search and rescue teams found the missing cat in the upstairs back bedroom. He is now eating and appears to be in good health. Authorities are investigating who performed the illegal confinement.

Rescue team members are now having coffee and waiting to see if the light timer reprogramming and cord rearrangement works as planned.

Hopefully 4 tubes will come on a 7am, 4 more at 8am, MH at 11am while 4 tubes turn off and then back on at 7pm and everything off at 8pm.

It's just a fish tank. Why does it have to be so complicated?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
Search and rescue teams found the missing cat in the upstairs back bedroom. He is now eating and appears to be in good health. Authorities are investigating who performed the illegal confinement.

Rescue team members are now having coffee and waiting to see if the light timer reprogramming and cord rearrangement works as planned.

Hopefully 4 tubes will come on a 7am, 4 more at 8am, MH at 11am while 4 tubes turn off and then back on at 7pm and everything off at 8pm.

It's just a fish tank. Why does it have to be so complicated?

lol. Search and rescue. We just bought treats for our cats to help with search and rescue efforts as well. Amazing how those little balls of fur can be so demanding, yet elusive.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy weekend! Time for another project!!!

giphy.gif

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! The snow is falling here. Not much though. Probably only get a couple of inches. My dad always told me to not trust the weaterman. They always live close to the pound and adopt dogs. If the dog goes outside and comes back in clean and dry then the weather is sunny. If he comes back wet it's raining, and if he doesn't come back then it's windy.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! One cup of coffee down..

B9A61A2E-5549-412E-868B-07F6C079054A.jpeg

I love puzzles! This one is cute.

my son and I did a 2000 piece around this time last year. after we finally finished it, we said, let’s stick to 1000 or less from now on. ;Hilarious

happy Saturday. Trying to plan the day. We may got to the rifle range. But currently the comfort of the coffee is keeping us in one spot. I really need to paint a wall that I’ve been avoiding.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

my son and I did a 2000 piece around this time last year. after we finally finished it, we said, let’s stick to 1000 or less from now on. ;Hilarious

happy Saturday. Trying to plan the day. We may got to the rifle range. But currently the comfort of the coffee is keeping us in one spot. I really need to paint a wall that I’ve been avoiding.

Avoiding the wall or avoiding painting it? ;)

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today we have to make the monthly trip to get the bags of dog and cat food at Rural King.
It is wet and rainy here today.
I prefer the snow to rain anyday. I can stay dry in the snow. I grew up in the South. I spent way too much of my life drenched because of heavy rain.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to try to vote today and I couldn't get near the place. I couldn't even drive down the street as it was so crowded. They must have been giving away purple tangs or five gallons of ASW with every vote but I am not sure.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s a real puzzle! This one was only 300 pieces. If we don’t finish them in less then a day or two the dog will eat pieces that happen to drop etc.. lol

Waiting for it to dry still but going to put in the fish room / office somewhere . .

EF469F77-84EA-4BDA-9F23-CEC6C57A0DC4.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A man was driving and saw a truck stalled on the side of the highway that had ten penguins standing next to it. The man pulled over and asked the truck driver if he needed any help. The truck driver replied, "If you can take these penguins to the zoo while I wait for AAA that will be great!" The man agreed and the penguins hopped into the back of his car. Two hours later, the trucker was back on the road again and decided to check on the penguins. He showed up at the zoo and they weren't there! He headed back into his truck and started driving around the town, looking for any sign of the penguins, the man, or his car. While driving past a movie theater, the truck driver spotted the guy walking out with the ten penguins. The truck driver yelled, "What are you doing? You were supposed to take them to the zoo!"
The man replied, "I did and then I had some extra money so I took them to go see a movie."

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Cold here but not raining or snowing. That's all it's done for the last couple of days. I wish it would just freeze. I hate going back and forth. Have a nice Saturday everyone.

model.jpeg

totally my kiddo. He had some bats to hang in a tree and I couldn’t get them to stay with my precise tieing. So my 6 year old says let me try, grabs the bat and yells yeet while throwing it into the tree. It stayed!!! He then proceeded to yeet each of the other 5 into the tree where they are still hanging to this day. (He only yeet Ed them 3 days ago, but I liked the urban legend air “to this day” provides.)

Back