Good Morning!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's a toasty 19 this morning. We got another light dusting of snow over night. We are still waiting on the Big One that will dump a couple of feet on us. My GHA farm is doing better. I'd be rich if you could sell it. Have a great day and stay safe!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it would snow if it could, it might stick if the temperature would stay below 32.
Good Morning, All!
the weather will be what it its. glad my income does not rely on it.
My income does. No snow means no guests. Lite snowpack means bad fishing. Come on snow! We need a couple of huge storms out here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The worst part of snow for me is I have to mop the lobby every couple of hours due to the icemelt residue. One type leaves a white residue, salt, that will quickly eat away the finish, and the other one leaves an oily residue. The entire time I am mopping, I can't help but wonder why you put that into your reef to save a few bucks.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My income does. No snow means no guests. Lite snowpack means bad fishing. Come on snow! We need a couple of huge storms out here.
my cousin was taking her daughter back to NMU in Marquette today. sent me a vid of L. Superior. it's wide open. no ice anywhere. which is good for us this year. all the lakes are at record high water levels. two of the boat launches I use are closed. the parking lots are under water.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my cousin was taking her daughter back to NMU in Marquette today. sent me a vid of L. Superior. it's wide open. no ice anywhere. which is good for us this year. all the lakes are at record high water levels. two of the boat launches I use are closed. the parking lots are under water.
Wow. Ours are iced over. Ice fishing doesn’t interest me in the least. It’s all fly fishing around here. Some people do it during the winter. I don’t want to fight with the ice forming on my guides. We need a heavy snow pack to help regulate the water temps in the rivers.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been thinking about booking a winter steelhead day trip. think they drift spawn sacks. casting flies is something we've talked about learning but haven't yet. hahaha.... I'm afraid of the cost said the reef tank guy. :p
I'd need two different weight rods, and then the mrs would and then it would be bone fishing trips to the Bahamas.
hmm.... maybe I should look back in to it.:cool:

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been thinking about booking a winter steelhead day trip. think they drift spawn sacks. casting flies is something we've talked about learning but haven't yet. hahaha.... I'm afraid of the cost said the reef tank guy. :p
I'd need two different weight rods, and then the mrs would and then it would be bone fishing trips to the Bahamas.
hmm.... maybe I should look back in to it.:cool:
It’s a blast but definitely on the pricey side. Cheap reels work for trout, not steelies. My fly line alone costs a hundred bucks and only lasts a year, I usually hit the river a 150 times a year. One day I will make it out for steelies. They would be worth fighting the cold.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just thinking about future growth. I have a gorgonia I have to move because I put a frog spawn to close to it.
I’ll keep an eye on things. Only used a little glue to secure it. I like the look of encrusting corals growing into each other, IF THEY PLAY NICE!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll keep an eye on things. Only used a little glue to secure it. I like the look of encrusting corals growing into each other, IF THEY PLAY NICE!
I'm going with a few different colored monti's to see what happens.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:oops: i lost a day..:rolleyes:good morning x2 today..;)have a great day all..and good night..;Facepalm;Dead
sea ya' in lil bit..

Back