Good morning everyone!

Whats Up Hello GIF by HBO Max

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I do not believe in making the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.”

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning! It's 29 and snowy here. We've gotten close to a foot so far with more on the way. My GHA is slowly receding. Now it's just ugly instead of frightful. My corals aren't unhappy with a 3 hour light period, but they aren't mad yet. My fish are doing ok with only being fed a tiny amount once a day. I just added some more pods for the umpteenth time. Hopefully they actually establish themselves and help get my algae issue under control. If they don't help I will have to risk having some snails shipped to me. FedEx is really good so far so that means LiveAquaria might be the answer. Have a great day and stay safe!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin’ All!
Bright, sunny and frigid here this morning.
Waiting on FedEx again today with my second RF Anemone. Going to the LFS tomorrow for our weekly outing. NO MORE CORALS, but I think the last piece I want is maybe some nice looking macro algae in a few places. Should give me a little more movement and also help to keep water quality in check. It ha to be just the right look I’m going for so we’ll see what they have.
Y’all have a great day and STAY SAFE!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning! It's 29 and snowy here. We've gotten close to a foot so far with more on the way. My GHA is slowly receding. Now it's just ugly instead of frightful. My corals aren't unhappy with a 3 hour light period, but they aren't mad yet. My fish are doing ok with only being fed a tiny amount once a day. I just added some more pods for the umpteenth time. Hopefully they actually establish themselves and help get my algae issue under control. If they don't help I will have to risk having some snails shipped to me. FedEx is really good so far so that means LiveAquaria might be the answer. Have a great day and stay safe!

FWIW, I've had good luck with CUC snails from Reef Cleaners. I probably need to order more soon.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, I've had good luck with CUC snails from Reef Cleaners. I probably need to order more soon.
I've had the worse luck with them. Last order everything was DOA. USPS is so horrible around here. FedEx is the best with UPS being a close second. I wish I could order from him, but he is too far away and doesn't offer different shipping options.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back