Good online fish vendors

badstorm48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
400
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at fish and I really don't know what I want. So, I was wondering what are some good online stores to order from that have a good selection of fish to look at? I just know of only a few like liveaquaria, nyaquatics, vividaquariums, and saltwaterfish.com. What I like is each store has a completely different variety of fish, but I would like a good quality store that takes great appreciation in what they do. Thank you r2r community.
 
I've only ordered from divers den and zoacollector - both are awesome, doubt I'd try anyone else because I have been so successful with them
 
I've ordered from unique corals. I've only gotten corals from them. But have had great experiences. Excellent customer service.
 
I personally will only purchase from vividaquariums and liveaquaria. I have great success from both and never once experience any diseases.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new