Good or bad starfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Supramike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Supramike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Anaheim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this guy. Is it good or bad?
63A53C88-646F-477A-B7C4-3014B2826FFC.jpg
 
You will know when its eating or not eating your zoa's. But visually it doesn't look like the bad one's
 
Asterina starfish. Some people have no issues with them while others report problems. I have thousands of them without any issues.
 
Thanks for responce this is just the biggest one I have seen. I have lots of small ones I find on the glass all this time but never thought one got this big cause I thought they where getting eaten. All my zoas look good. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new