Good or bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radoslav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Radoslav

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello colleagues
I am from Bulgaria and I am new here
This morning I found it, you know what?
Good or bad?

20170105_082754.jpg


20170105_082850.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new