Good place to buy/find Toadstool leather?

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm looking to add a blue toadstool leather and was wondering if anyone can tell me who sells these online and where's the best place to find some good quality blue leathers? I'm really very intrigued with these and think they look just beautiful! But I cannot find them really anywhere! Thanks in advance and Happy Reefing

NewbieReefer11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm looking to add a blue toadstool leather and was wondering if anyone can tell me who sells these online and where's the best place to find some good quality blue leathers? I'm really very intrigued with these and think they look just beautiful! But I cannot find them really anywhere! Thanks in advance and Happy Reefing
Australia![emoji2]

Sorry.

OP
OP
Justin....#JAMAS

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I should maybe add, where can I find one online? Haha, plane tickets to Australia are way too expensive for me haha

OP
OP
Justin....#JAMAS

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Thanks man! It sounds like a road trip is in order....if I were you man I'd def make a road trip to the Great Barrier Reef!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back