Good place to purchase a 180?

lyrical

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
399
Reaction score
197
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post them.. but I figured you guys would know best. Any suggestions on a good place to purchase a 180g in the USA? I am looking to upgrade my tank and need the full setup... tank, stand, sump etc.

TIA for any help :tongue:
 
I should add I am looking for glass not acrylic.
 
Great Lakes Aquariums in Michigan was a company I looked into before. Good prices and people seem to be happy with them.
 
Where do you live. We have a couple LFS that sell their tanks at relatively low prices. The first place that comes to mind, if you live in the eastern PA area, is The Hidden Reef in Levittown. I think they figure they will make up the difference in the other stuff you'll need to buy.
 
Coral Logic Aquariums in Jacksonville Florida. The BEST I have bought many tanks from them from 10 gallon to 300 gallon and you can't beat their quality or their prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new