Good Places To Buy SPS Corals?

Urchingirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm looking into new corals for my reef aquarium. But, I need to find good places to buy them. I'm looking for pink corals, and a couple different colors of fan corals. Also an orange tube sea sponge. Any good recommendations? Thanks so much!

fishyjoes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said fans and sponges, and the only place I know that "specializes" in them is seahorsesavvy
I've never purchased any myself, but might be worth a look

I have purchased from tidal gardens, world wide corals, aquasd which were all fine though it might depend on what you're looking for (I tend to buy cheap stuff knowing I've got a decent chance of killing it off)

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search for post’s for Battle Coral i saw some great review’s on here for BC i got my first order from the last week and it lived up to the great reviews and them some, i’m already working on my next box

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t tried Williamson, but they look decent. Right now my recommends is AquaSD aquasd.com , SBB corals are my top recommend especially for Acros, Gonis, and Torches (recently past few months has been expanding into Acans, some Chalices and oddball others), but as of now just does live sales. If yer interested in the SBB we usually keep previous sales threads going until the next one starts. And it’s great spot to meet fellow reefers and have general banter and reef related stuff as well. There’s a few other sites but I generally hit live sales.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to try Corals Anonymous coralsanonymous.com . They have a a lot of different things at good prices.

EUPHYILLAADDICTION

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219_180546_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231219_180546_Chrome.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 34

ThaBeast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For SPS corals (last tank) I had good luck with Battlecorals and Jason Fox. My current tank is LPS focused and so far I have been happiest with stuff from Unique corals and Whitlyn Aquatics. Have first orders coming from Queen City and Cherry soon

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seahorsesavvy is your best bet. You can still get pink carnations from them, but they need advanced aquarist to keep them alive. I think you may need to change title to "soft corals" as I dont think you are looking for sps.

Gill the 3rd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of good mentions above. I would also throw tidal gardens in there as well. I've ordered a few times with them and have always been happy with them. They have a good selection and have pictures in different light spectrums of each coral to give you a better idea of how it will actually look in your tank.

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like fraghouse corals just made a holiday drop. Enjoy

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back