Good schedule? Redsea G2 60

barnacle_crusties

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
15
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New reefer here about 2.5 months in on a 33gal Redsea G2 max nano. Everything's gone well for the most part but wanted some outside perspective on my light schedule. I ran no light for the first month and have slowly been extending exposure and photoperiod since. I plan on doing mostly lps, possibly an sps down the road. Only brown algae at this point, but seeing bits of green emerge. Sadly I do not have access to a par meter yet.
Current frags: Acan, hammer, chalice, yuma, all healthy from what I can tell.
Any input or advice is much appreciated 🙏

Screenshot_20260220_080314_ReefBeat.jpg Screenshot_20260220_080321_ReefBeat.jpg Screenshot_20260220_080332_ReefBeat.jpg 20260219_175118.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new