Google Home Mini

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian W
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,001
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I feel like the old guy now who does not understand technology.

If I wanted to use a google home mini to turn on/off a light/skimmer/reactor...etc. would I need a wireless smart plug to plug in the item I wish to "speak" to and set it up through some app?

Then once I get the plug how or what do I need to setup? I'm guessing instructions would be on the item.

Thanks
-Young, old guy.
 
I’ve seen people using the ai link smart power strip for lights pump and what not. All setup instructions come with the power strip. It’s as easy as downloading a app and connecting to your home WiFi.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new