Google issues???

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,486
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I type in a search on google and click on the link I want, it takes me to some ad type page and then if I hit the back arrow it takes me to where I was wanting to go in the first place.

Any ideas?
 
Oh wait i thought you were talking about the google map thing. Well i just tried google search and no ad.
 
Yea I am sure it's fine for most, just was wondering if you have heard about any bugs or spyware that does this?
 
google had a problem before where anything you searched for was blocked and shown as a security risk but that was a while ago. havent heard anything since then
 
Rev, I think you have the same malware I had last week. It's a cocktail of Vundo and few other trojans... I ended up reformatting. Try Malware Ad Byte and Spybot Search & Destroy under Safe Mode. In my case, the malware changed my registry and disabled firewall and all anti spyware programs. It's a PITA virus.
 
Kigs did you try AVG?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new