Any Jecod MOW owners?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
146
Reaction score
37
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 250 tank (200l display) and I want to improve the flow.

I'm looking at getting 2 x Jecod MOW 9's.
They seem to be getting good reviews for the price, but some people are complaining that the app is hard to use and doesn't work with some versions of android. Though these reviews are rather old.

Can anyone who uses these wave makers give me some feedback on them?

I'm hoping to set them up at either end of the tank and to sync them up. A quick google search says you can set them up as master/slave, but how easy is it to do that?
 
I'm hoping to set them up at either end of the tank and to sync them up. A quick google search says you can set them up as master/slave, but how easy is it to do that
1779889651173.png

From here


Sincerely Lasse
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new