Google was close on PAR question....

  • Thread starter Thread starter pmanz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pmanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
17
Location
Philly Suburbs
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting what seemes to be solid growth on beginner SPS, I'm adding my first ever acropora to my tank today from @Battlecorals .

I wasn't sure if I should reduce the PAR for a few days to help them acclimate and figured I'd start by asking Google which seemed bit confused by the question.

While it's technically correct in stating that "adding Acropora to my tank will not reduce my Pay" (wages) - I think it missed the mark on bullet #3.

As we know, there is a "... direct correlation between your pay and what you decide to keep in your reef tank."

After all, Mo' Money - Mo' "Finest SPS Available"

:face-with-tears-of-joy:
1746019864493.png
 
Funny, but now don’t turn your lights down, Just put the coral maybe off to the side or down low. However when my frags come on they go on my rack which I have up high in the tank and they get the low end of acro par from day one say around ~250 during peak. T5/led hybrid fixture
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new