• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gorgeous Torch for sale

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a gold torch for sale that is a mini colony. It was sold as an OG HG, but does not have lime green mouths or sides to the tentacles. It more closely resembles a really premium CC 21 Tails, in my opinion, than anything else currently offered. I count 5 heads around the outer periphery. There are certainly a couple more in the center, but I couldn't get the heads to shrink down enough to count them. Colors are amazing. I have been growing out the mother colony for 3 years and it keeps getting brighter. The tentacles on the daughter colony extend 5 inches, sometimes a little more. I shot the daughter in sand with the mother on rock for both size and color reference. The mother colony is well north of 15 heads, possible more than 20 at this point.

The first and second videos attached are with T5's and LED's. The T5's are PowerChrome and the LED's are AP700's on the 2nd Bluest setting. The first is plain camera (S20 Galaxy). The second with the Icecap Orange filter.

The third and fourth videos are with just the AP700's. Again, first plain camera, then with Orange Icecap.

The final video has blue light with no filter and is of the frag inverted so you can see the flesh. This "frag" has been healing and growing since October, so it's rock solid. It should speak for itself.

I am asking $1,300 shipped OBO. 2 hr DOA. Not responsible for shipping delays.

Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!

My apologies for the issues viewing the videos. If the inserted clips don't play here is a link to my onedrive:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grigs

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edited to remove redundant video clips after getting them to work above

Last edited:

reece3689

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5F638230-605C-41A2-B567-BFD911ED633E.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back