Gorgonian Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter sdubler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sdubler

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
11
Location
Woodstown New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! This is my first time posting! I was wondering if you guys could help me identify this coral... I love the movement of it. I was also wondering if you guys could help my locate a source to purchase it from. Thank you guys so much. I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
Thanks!
sdubler
16FD0D23-6BFB-41D7-B1C7-75644F8CD85A.jpeg
 
Tough to see from your picture, but I think it is a Tracy Morgan gorgonian. Readily available online, LFS or fellow reefers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new