Gorilla Crab (Free)

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Daftendire

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
122
Location
Chadds Ford, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorilla crab up for grabs in Chadds Ford, PA 19317, near Longwood Gardens. It's about the size of a Ping-Pong ball. It's terrorizing my sump inhabitants and I would like it gone. PM if interested.
PXL_20231011_211324359.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new