Got another new hot sauce today.

  • Thread starter Thread starter feh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
94
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My technical lead brought me a gift back from his vacation in New Orleans. So I thought I'd give it a try. Wasn't even close to being as hot as the last stuff I got. The Blaire's Ultra Death sauce. I guess its the lack of habanero peppers. Anyway, so I made some burgers with it and a green chili. Nice flavor, but won't blow your head off. This was pretty good with melted cheddar topped with onion, mayo, and A1 steak sauce.

I used about 2 teaspoons of sauce and a whole pepper diced and mixed it well in a bowl and tossed it on the indoor grill. I'm sure the smokey flavor of an outdoor grill would definitely add to the flavor, but not an option in an apartment. I can't wait to get a house, but that's a whole other story. Anyway here's a few pics.

sauceandpepper.jpg


burgers.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new