Got Auction Items for $3.00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guns286
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Guns286

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
84
Location
Westchester County NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On occasion I check auction sites to see what’s available. Mostly for woodworking projects, but recently I’ve started looking for aquarium supplies. I came across one listed as “Red Sea Aquarium Filters, Pump And Accessories”. Everything included in the lot is in working condition. So, I put in a $3.00 bid, and ended up winning! All in all, I ended up spending around $15.00, with shipping. Take a look at the attached photos and let me know how you think I did.

372A254D-C850-4663-8F6C-3D50597F9F0D.jpeg F7D35B38-3903-407F-B2F6-8C834D44E73B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new